First published 2011; last reviewed December 2021
Note: These guidelines are based on Australian copyright law and are therefore not applicable to the National Library of New Zealand.
An information guide for library users about copyright in Australian library collections. Topics include:
- Copyright in library collections
- General information about copyright
- Your responsibilities
- What can I copy and re-use without a copyright owner’s permission?
- Do I need the library’s permission as well as the copyright owner’s permission?
- How do I find copyright owners?
- Copying and re-using works with Indigenous cultural content.