National State Libraries Australasia (NSLA) provides the content and material on this website for information purposes only. We make every effort to keep its content up to date and accurate, but we make no claim as to its accuracy, currency or reliability.
Except to the extent required by law, we are not responsible or liable to any person for:
- the information or advice which is provided on this website or incorporated into it by reference
- any loss or damage you incur as a result of using this website, or as a result of using any information and material contained on this website
- any material or contributions made to this website by third parties.
Your responsibilities and risk
We provide information on this website on the basis that you are responsible for assessing the relevance and accuracy of its content. By accessing our website, you assume all risks associated with use of the site.
Our links to external websites
This website includes links to other sites, including those operated by other government bodies, non-government organisations and individuals. These third-party websites are not under our control.
Each link is provided for your assistance only. We are not:
- endorsing the products, services or information available via any linked site
- making any representation or warranty about the products, services or information available via any linked site
- endorsing or making any representation or warranty about the owner or operator of any linked site.