An information guide for library users about copyright in library collections. Topics include:
- Copyright in library collections
- General information about copyright
- Your responsibilities
- What can I copy and re-use without a copyright owner’s permission?
- Do I need the library’s permission as well as the copyright owner’s permission?
- How do I find copyright owners?
- Copying and re-using works with Indigenous cultural content
- How long does copyright last?
- Key exceptions in the Copyright Act