- We are aiming to open collections, both physical and electronic, and enable greater access to the rich resources of the national, state and territory libraries by making materials available through document delivery.
- We are bound by copyright, licensing and donor considerations that govern access to certain materials.
- Original material will be lent via the creation of surrogates. We support the creation and dissemination of surrogates whenever originals cannot be made available within the constraints of copyright, licensing and donor considerations.
- We have a preference towards delivery of digital copies and digital delivery.
- The physical condition of an item may affect the availability for loan or copy and will be at the discretion of the host library.
- Categories of lending should not be dependent on the age of material.
Download the document below for the table of categories of lending organised by item type.