This project is identifying best practice and collaborative options for the preservation of born-digital and digitised materials.
- Modelling and business options for a technical format registry, in collaboration with international partners
- Matrices to assess current library resources and capacity against technical and staff resources required for effective digital preservation
- Research into possible partnerships and collaborations (2013)
- Statement on digital preservation, including principles for NSLA libraries (2012)
Working group members
- Sarah Slade, State Library of Victoria (project manager)
- Pat Beament, State Library of Western Australia
- Antoinette Buchanan, Libraries ACT
- Serena Coates, State Library of Queensland
- Grant Collins, State Library of Queensland
- Mark Corbould, National Library of Australia
- Libor Coufal, National Library of Australia
- Marilyn Hawthorne, Northern Territory Library
- Allegra Huxtable, LINC Tasmania
- Steve Knight, National Library of New Zealand
- Casey Marino, Libraries ACT
- David Ong, State Library of Western Australia
- David Pearson, National Library of Australia
- Lesley Sharp, State Library of South Australia
- Scott Wajon, State Library of New South Wales
Updates from recent project meetings.
NSLA meets with the CDNLAO at the National Library of Australia in February.
Sarah Slade talks about the challenges of preserving born- and turned-digital materials.